Monday, May 31, 2010

First Time Geocaching...

So, I have no pictures as I didn't think we would really be successful at this geocaching thing that I have been wanting to do for more than a year now! But, lo and behold, we found two caches, with the help of John. Unfortunately, we didn't bring anything to write our name on the caches, nor did we bring anything to trade inside the caches. We did learn a few lessons, though. Demand that Samantha NOT bring her stroller and wear comfortable tennis shoes! We only walked to the greenbelt near our house, but that was far enough for today. It was fun, and will probably get easier each time we go. John was a great director, even though he is normally terrible with directions! Next time we go, I will bring my camera and get pictures of us actually geocaching - it was a fun day!