Samantha and I went up to Minnesota to visit some of our family. Since there were going to be three of the six kids from my side of the family up there, Tawnya and Julia decided to join us. Heather wasn't able to make it, so the 5 Stucki sisters were able to spend some time together, as well as meeting Cameron for the first time. He was born on Valentine's Day and sure is a cutie. He is a pretty good baby and Samantha absolutely loved having him around. She was also very protective of the now 3-year-old Matthew. We got to spend Josh's 7th birthday with him at an indoor playground and opened presents with him. We then just spent a lot of time at home, outside, and doing some other fun things in Minnesota (sculpture garden, Macy's flower show - anyone know the name of that pink tree up there????) I forgot my regular camera, so all I have are my iPhone pictures (not the best quality, but they will have to do.)