Oh, what a difference 9 months makes! We tried swimming lessons last year (twice!) and Samantha refused to go farther than the first step, if even that! Well, I signed her up for the last five weeks of a class here and she got into the water like she was meant to be a swimmer! She had no hesitations whatsoever and it seemed like it felt very natural to her. There are a lot of pictures and videos here, but I was just so excited that she actually did it. I will never know if I should have started her back in January, but she may have been the same way as the first two times; I think she has just grown so much over the past few months, that she was finally ready for this. We also signed her up for a dance/tramp/tumble class, and she loved that class, as well! I don't have any pictures of that, but I will try to get some next week!
