A city about an hour from us had their annual Chocolate Carnival over Memorial Day Weekend. We have missed this every single year we've lived here, but I was determined to head out there this year. After we first walked in, Samantha saw that they had a TON of carnival rides for kids, so that is what we spent the day doing; watching her go on ride after ride by herself. We did make it to the chocolate tent for a few minutes, but I sure didn't get to see all that I wanted to. While we were in the tent, they had the 8 and under chocolate-eating contest, so she participated in it. She didn't win, but she did get to bring home all the candy that she couldn't eat during the contest. It was a fun time; I still can't believe she didn't get sick from all the topsy-turvy rides she went on over and over. Carter sat in the stroller the entire time and loved trying to watch Samantha as much as he could :)