Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Beginning of Potty Training...

Well, I decided I needed to take the plunge and start helping Samantha learn how to use the bathroom. So, we started this morning. She sat on her little toilet for more than 2 hours, while coloring, reading, watching Cars, ANYTHING that would keep her sitting! Then, she decided she wanted to play and I let her run around without any clothes on, just crossing my fingers that she wouldn't have an accident.

Then, about 1 hour later (with NO accidents), she sat back on the toilet for a little bit and about five minutes later, went number 1! YIPPEE! She got to place a sticker on her potty chart (which was one of the things she colored while sitting) and was very excited. If she goes number 2, she gets to call SUPERMAN and talk to him. Great idea, Trisha!

Anyway, here she is standing by her sticker chart, not cooperating as well I would like, but what's new with her being 2! (Please note: NO BINKY! heehee)