Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Day of Preschool....

I cannot believe it - we actually started Samantha in preschool this year. Her first day was September 3rd. We know she is a little young, but she needs this, as do I. She is like a sponge and we thought this would definitely be something she could benefit from at this stage. So, enjoy these pictures of her first day. She was totally fine going into the building that first morning, but when it was time to say goodbye, she started to scream. I then started to cry, so I had to actually leave quickly. After we got home, we called and they said she was fine. She was still a little sad, but was no longer crying. Each time I have taken her since (she goes 2x/week), she gets better every time. Today she actually just did a little whimper/whine kind of thing, and didn't really ever break into tears. She enjoys it, she just needs to get used to me actually leaving each time.