Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

All I wanted to do for my birthday was to go to Noodles for dinner and miniature golfing with Samantha and John, so off we went. Samantha has never been miniature golfing, and it has been a LONG time since I've been. It was a really fun time, especially if you don't really care if your 2 1/2 year old daughter constantly moves your ball, doesn't wait her turn, and cheats to no end :) We thought we'd keep score, but that went out the window on the first hole! It was a perfect birthday - we had a great time watching her try her hardest to hit the ball. John did hit a hole-in-one on the last hole, so we will have to go again to use our free coupon he won. We also hit Baskin-Robbins for an ice cream cone for each of us. I told John that I didn't want my favorite fudge nut round cake from there, as I would eat the entire thing in less than a week by myself! So, I held back and just ate one scoop! Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes - it was a great day!