We had a painting artist birthday party for Samantha this year. I pulled out the Halloween costume that the Belcher's gave to us last year for her outfit; it was perfect for this day! We painted an apron, painted a watercolor initial, made some Christmas ornaments (didn't turn out like I had hoped), and then they each "painted" their cupcake that they were then able to eat. Samantha opened a lot of fun gifts from each of her friends, so we hope that they all had a good time, as she certainly did. These parties are definitely fun for me to plan and prepare. Happy 4th Birthday, Pumpkin!
P.S. - Please don't look too closely at my palette cake that I tried and failed to create. Should have hired my friend, Sarah to make one for me instead. You will see one of her other creations in another post, coming soon!