25 Days to Christmas Countdown
(In no particular order)
I put together a really cute Countdown to Christmas project, so we made sure to pick a card each day and complete it during the Countdown. Here are the 25 things we did (I didn't get pictures of them all, of course, but I have posted the ones I did get):
Gift for the Reum kids
Write things we are Grateful For
Donate Unwanted Toys
Read a Christmas Story
Read the Story about Jesus's Birth
Decorate Sugar Cookies
Deliver Gifts to a Needy Child
Donate Food to a Food Bank
Watch a Christmas Movie
Deliver Treats to Neighbors
Make an Ornament
Go See Christmas Lights
Make a Holiday Craft
Visit Santa Clause
Make a Gingerbread House
Family Game Night
Go Ice Skating
Put up Christmas Tree
Put up Other Decorations
String Popcorn
Wrap Christmas Gifts
Enjoy Samantha's Birthday Party
Write Santa
Play in the Snow
Make a Christmas Placemat
I think we were pretty successful this year - it will be fun to do it again next year, in a different order, or maybe even different activities. I made the project so that it can be easily adjusted as the year's go by. Enjoy!
