Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Classmate Gifts
Teacher Gifts

We made two Valentine's for classmates, as well as for Samantha's two preschool teachers. This is what I love to do, even if it stresses me out sometimes :) Samantha was very excited to hand these out to her friends and teachers. I signed up to help at preschool, so I got to see the excitement of each of the kids when they received their Valentine from the Valentine Van. It was a very cute afternoon.


On the morning of Valentine's Day, we spread a trail of hearts from Samantha's doorway to the fireplace. There she found a little Valentine's Day gift from us. It included a few little treats, notepads, Batman bucket, a Lego set, and a new Tag Reader book. She was very excited. She also got $5 from Grandma and Grandpa Stucki - she LOVES putting money in her piggy bank!