Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Random Pictures of Our Little Boy :)

This little guy is already 3 months old; where did the time go? It seems like yesterday that we found out we were having a baby! He is such a sweet little guy and is already pretty much sleeping through the night (or for at least 6-8 hours, if not longer). He is alert and happy most of the rest of the day, but does take random naps here and there. The days are harder as we aren't on any schedule, but I am figuring him all out. I am starting to read the signs of when he wants to sleep or eat or whatever. Samantha is such a HUGE help; I say it so many times, but I could not do this without her help! I am excited for her to be in all-day kindergarten, but will definitely miss my big helper. We sure do love our little miracles :)