The reason that Samantha, Carter, and I had to get out here as fast as John was that school was starting for Samantha. They only have half-day kindergarten here, but I wanted her to start on the same day as everyone else. I am still not sure how impressed I am with her current teacher, so I do as much as I can at home with her. I know it's not fully the teacher's responsibility to teach our daughter to read, but I'm not sure what they are doing at the school to help aid this :) I am determined to have her be a full-fledged reader by the end of the school year, even if it is all me doing it :)
Monday, October 8, 2012
First Day of Kindergarten
The reason that Samantha, Carter, and I had to get out here as fast as John was that school was starting for Samantha. They only have half-day kindergarten here, but I wanted her to start on the same day as everyone else. I am still not sure how impressed I am with her current teacher, so I do as much as I can at home with her. I know it's not fully the teacher's responsibility to teach our daughter to read, but I'm not sure what they are doing at the school to help aid this :) I am determined to have her be a full-fledged reader by the end of the school year, even if it is all me doing it :)
